Friday, March 2, 2012

TOO CUTE TO RESIST!

Are you or a friend having a baby?!  What is a better gift than an adorable hat or headband?  Check out my adorable selection and get to shopping!  If you don't see anything you like, you can always make a special order!  Pick a style and a color...and I will make it!  Hats start from $18-$25 (Sizes from Newborn-Adult)  and headbands go from $6-$8.  For prices, sizes, and questions text or call me at 208-270-0356 or e-mail me at ryoung226@gmail.com

Hats:
 Girl's Flower Hats



















 Boy Monster Hat                               

                                          Girl Monster Hat

















                                                                      Owls                                                              
                                                               Boy Aviator Hat 


Headbands:




My husband even modeled one for me :)



Get ahold of me and get your order in now!  They're just too cute to resist!

1 comment: