Monday, March 26, 2012

Lots to Talk About

My hip hop routine I choreographed (in my last post) took 2nd place at state! Wahoo! I was pretty excited! The Rigby High Dance Team did a great job!

I recently had a birthday on Thursday, the 22nd. I'm 22! Sheesh! I'm not too old yet. Dustin made it a fabulous day! The night before my birthday he gave me an early present. He kept saying, "Becca, are you sure you don't want to open a gift early?" And finally I gave in and opened it! It was the new Footloose movie, he just wanted me to open it so we could watch it that night. It's a cute movie.

 When I woke up for work Dustin had breakfast made for me! What a sweet guy! At work my co-workers all signed a birthday card and gave me cupcakes! That was very nice of them to do.



 I got home from work and found this on the bathroom mirror...

He came home for lunch and brought me some gifts and flowers! I like putting together puzzles so he got me a puzzle and then he got me a fishing game (an inside joke).


Later that night when he got off work we went out to dinner at Olive Garden and also got dessert. Delicious! And I got my last gift, a one hour massage at Massage Envy!


We wanted to go to the Hunger Games midnight showing that night for my birthday but tickets were all sold out, of course. So we went the next night instead!

The theater was crazy packed but we loved the movie! It was worth the line we waited in for over an hour.

This past weekend we decided to go on a hike for a little workout since the weather was so wonderful. We went by Kelly's Canyon to Cress Creek Trail..I think that is what it was called. It was a nice little hike except for all the bugs!




And next Thursday is Dustin's birthday! His is just one week after mine, he'll be turning 28! Old man! I've got to come up with some good ideas to top what he did for me. :)

3 comments:

  1. You have a great guy there Becca. Glad you had an awesome birthday. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Great job Dusty! Great birthday... Soooo sweet! Man, hope that you know you set a pretty high bar! You are going to have to make it that awesome every year for the years and years of birthdays ahead... jk ;) And Dustin, I can't believe you are going to be 28 tomorrow!!!!!!! That means I'm going to be 26 this year, where does the time go?!? Scott hits the BIG 30 this year!

    ReplyDelete