Thursday, March 15, 2012

DANCE!!!

My younger sister, Brittney had her end of the year show for the Rigby High School Dance Team a few days ago. Some of my studio classes from Front and Center performed as fillers in between the high school's dances so they had time to change and get ready. I have three studio classes but only two of them performed. (My youngest class didn't) We still have some work to do on the dances, but it was great practice to perform! I also choreographed for the High School, I did their hip hop routine, which I recorded as well. Brittney danced in this one, she is in the front left at the beginning....she looks kinda like me :) Sorry about the crappy recording, I have a cheap camera!


     One of my studio classes



                                                 Another studio class


                                           High School Hip Hop Routine



1 comment:

  1. Those were great! I loved the hip hop routine you choreographed. And Brittney is such an awesome dancer. It is my goal to get up to see one of her performances next year!

    ReplyDelete