Monday, January 2, 2012

HO HO HO!!!

I love Christmas! It's one of my favorite holidays! I was sooo excited this year for Christmas. It was Dustin and I's first Christmas together as a married couple and it was great! We had our own little Christmas tree and we also made our own stockings.


 Christmas Eve we went to Dustin's brother's house, Jared. All of his family came over to eat food and play some games. We also had an ugly sweater party! Dustin's parents weren't able to be there because they are currently on a mission in Atlanta, Georgia and Dustin's sister, Ashley and brother, Kyle and their families weren't able to make it either. We missed them. It was quite a fun night!
                                        Dustin and I found these sweet sweaters in his parents basement
                                          Jared obviously won the ugly sweater contest :)

After eating we had a white elephant gift exchange. There were some pretty funny gifts. Dustin gave some slippers that cleaned the floor with the DVD Mrs. Doubtfire, which Carrie got.
She seemed to enjoy them, she wore them all night long. And this was the gift I gave...
It was a bowl with two little crabs in it! Everyone had a great time with the family, and headed home so the kids could get to sleep for Santa!  We stayed the night at Dustin's brother's house, Seth. It was so hard for me to fall asleep! I had to drag him out of bed Christmas morning.  I was so excited to give Dustin his Christmas gift! He had no idea what I got him and he was super surprised.
 He pretended he was a little T.O.'d about me getting him a gun but deep down....I know he was EXTREMELY excited! I was more excited for him to open this gift than I was to open my own gifts. We had a great Christmas morning with Seth and Tara and our cute niece and nephew, Makenna and Mason. We definitely made a mess! I already can't wait for our next Christmas together!


I didn't upload all of my Christmas pictures, if you want to see all of them just go to my facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment