Monday, January 2, 2012

Congrats Graduate!

YAAAYYY! Dustin graduated! Now he can get a job and make us some moolaw! Maybe he'll even let me continue my shopping hobby! :) I should've blogged about this a long time ago but December has just been a crazy month. Dustin graduated on the 16th of December. He was the cutest graduate there!  His brother, Jared and his wife, Carrie and their little nuggets came to watch him graduate. It was fun having them sit with me and take pictures. Here are just a few pics of the wonderful night....

                                                                  Dustin & I
                              Jared, Carrie, Skylar, Caitlin, Payton, Jaxton, Me & Dustin
                                                  Dustin with my parents
                                                       Dustin with cute little Pennywinkle

1 comment: