Monday, October 17, 2011

HOOT! HOOT!


This is my first post! Might be boring, but at least I have started a blog. I've started a new craft/project that I have been enjoying. I've started crocheting baby hats. Many people make fun of me, saying I'm an old grandma wearing my glasses and crocheting on the couch :) I want to do regular hats and also make different animals. So far I have two owls done for little boys. They are a lot of work! But I think they have definitely turned out cute!! I love the little newborn hats, they are so tiny and adorable. So if you or a friend are in need of a hat....get a hold of me, I'd love to sell one to you!

3 comments:

  1. Those are SO adorable. I think it's great you are making them. And yeah you guys have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh those are so cute! I just might have to order a hat from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO STINKIN' CUTE!!! I am definitely requesting one for our new baby... Way to go on starting a blog! I will be following :)

    ReplyDelete