Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Feelin Crafty

My sister-in-law, Tara gave me this old window. At first I had no idea what I wanted to use it for. The paint was white and dirty and peeling. So the nice wife I am, I asked Dustin to sand off the white paint for me...which took FOREVER!!! It was hard to get off, and then I put crackle stuff on the wood and painted it an orange color and here is how it turned out. I also made a burlap wreath to hang in front of it.
In the process

                                                                           Finished!

                                                     And my newest hat I've crocheted!

2 comments:

  1. I love what you did with the window...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... I'm so jealous! I've been looking for an old window to put a wreath on. I am using a large picture frame until I can find one. GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete